
I've never blogged before, but thought it would be a good way for my family to view recent activities in our lives since we are so far away from everybody!
The above is a picture of the loves of my life. Rick is the best husband ever and Derrick is the most awesome kid in the world! I love them so much!
This season has been a long one! The schedule is bad. We hardly have any time with Rick. He's such a hard worker. I've been spending time taking care of Derrick and hanging out with friends once in a while. We also go for runs and go outside in our cul de sac every night and hope to run into the neighbors. I'm lucky to have support from friends and neighbors here. I love Minnesota for that. We are all so friendly. (Yes, I said we!! Hahaha!)
I'm heading back to SLC in about a month. I can't wait to see my family! Wish Ashley and Jody could be there too. It's going to be great. I just know it.

No comments:
Post a Comment