




Today we were getting ready for the Anderson's to come over for Monday Night Football. Before they came over we took Derrick to get a haircut since he aparently looks like a girl to the woman at Best Buy yesterday. "Wild Child" didn't have an opening right then, so we made an appointment for him in a few days. (I needed the extra days to enjoy his curls! I'm probably going to cry!) When the Anderson's came over Derrick showed off like crazy. Running around all over the place, making sure they were looking at him. It was very cute. Then when he was winding down he decided to get up with Rick (Rick Anderson) and snuggle and play with him. Derrick has always loved the Anderson's. It's probably because Ashley and Rhonda were there when I was in labor with Derrick and Rhonda was in the delivery room when Derrick was born!

No comments:
Post a Comment