Thursday, October 9, 2008

October 8

Today Derrick went to preschool and did fuss a little bit when we left, but seemed excited to go! Rick and I went to Anytime Fitness again while he was in school. It works out so nice. By 11:00 a.m. we’ve already done so much it seems. Not like us to be up, worked out and showered by 11:00! After we picked Derrick up we went to lunch at Q’Cumbers. I know I’ve said this a million times, but why to restaurants put candy right at the entry? It ruined Derrick’s entire lunch. Of course we had to get him a sucker or else he would’ve freaked out. So he only ate the sucker the entire lunch! After lunch we went to Toy’s R Us to return a gate we got that didn’t work out and ended up spending a ton! Kids sure are expensive! When we got home all Derrick wanted to do was watch Ice Age, so that’s pretty much what we did!

No comments: