Wednesday, November 12, 2008

November 11

Today we are trying to get somewhat back on schedule. These past few days sure threw me out of whack! I worked out upstairs with Derrick in his play area. That went OK, but the word SUCKER was mentioned on TV, not the candy sucker, but as in SUCKAAA! Ever since he heard that word all he wanted was a sucker. I really wanted to work out so bad that I ended up giving in and giving him 3 suckers. Meanwhile Rick was at the ballpark talking contract. Dad, you will be happy to know that Rick signed a 2 year contract. So go Twins for at least the next 2 seasons! I spent a lot of time cleaning and doing laundry today. After no cleaning for a few days I was way ready to straigten this place up! Derrick woke up from his nap very early, but ended up falling asleep in Rick's lap for a good hour! It was so cute. Derrick had a ton of fun tonight playing with an empty water jug. That kept him entertained for quite some time. Finally getting back to normal!

No comments: