Today Derrick went to preschool and was extremely tired on the way home. He took a nap right when we got home, which really changed things up for the rest of the day. We had a lot of thinkgs we needed to do. We finally got Derrick's preschool pictures today and we got an 11X14 print that we wanted to have framed like his other 3 big pictures. We went to 2 different places to see about getting it framed and it would have cost us about $300! That's just crazy! It doesn't make any sense to me considering the other 3 cost a ton less than that and those are finer prints! So we ended up buying a frame and doing it ourselves, which ended up costing us $30! Now we just have to find a place to hang it! We also had a lot of other errands to run. We needed to get Derrick some winter stuff. Derrick was very difficult! He was really cute when we got home though!
Rick, Annette and Derrick McWane of Woodbury, MN. Rick McWane: Certified Athletic Trainer, 44 years old.Annette Avery McWane: Domestic Engineer, 30 years old.Derrick William McWane: Adult controller, 2 years old.Spook: Lazy Cat, 10 years old.
Halloween
Derrick and Owen
Derrick wearing a mask?
No way!!
My two boys
It's a tie
For Ashley
Me and my boy!
I'm a good poser
I know I'm cute!
Rick
I captured a great picture of him on TV
I miss Rick!
Nice baseball card!
My Aunt Ash
One of many good times together!
I miss this man!
Can't wait until Saturday!
I just had to lay down!
First time today I'm not throwing a fit!
My Grandma and Grandpa
I'm having so much fun!
Just Chillin!
I like to wear Grandma's glasses! (upsidedown)
Help!
(Another) I'n cuck!
Looking So Sweet
Wonder what he's thinking
Derrick loves our deck!
Shocker!! He's eating a hotdog!
Derrick
My life!
Spooker and D
I love Spook!
Me and D
Yucky picture of me, but the only one I can find for now.
I'm a stay-at-home mom. I live in Woodbury, MN with Rick and Derrick. We think it's a beautiful place to live. We feel very lucky to be here. I spend all my time with Derrick. We're hard to separate from each other. I really enjoy running and my eliptical machine. I do also make it to the gym once in a while. I spend a lot of time without Rick during the baseball season, but once it's over we spend 24/7 together for about 4-5 months! I'm always looking forward to the off-season. Let's just hope this season goes into October!
No comments:
Post a Comment