Derrick has been drinking out of a regular cup instead of a sippy cup lately. I gave him a small cup of milk and got busy doing something in the family room (which is the same room as the kitchen!) and Derrick was being really quiet! This is what I found!
Grandma's Visit
18 years ago

2 comments:
Did you have a good weekend? Ours was okay. Lots of running around, not a lot of relaxing.
I'm so tired. Maybe I'll get some sleep next weekend.
Claire moved to a big girl bed tonight. She just went down . . . so far, so good . . . kind of.
She's screaming for us the same way she's been doing the last couple of nights, but she hasn't gotten out of bed. Weird, huh? I'll let you know how we weather the storm.
I'm going to downstairs for a while and pretend I don’t hear her fussing. I hope she calms down soon.
Want to try to get together on Tuesday?
what's the blue stuff
Post a Comment