

My title has nothing to do with this blog. I'm stressed because of our upcoming travel to Salt Lake City. But I didn't know what to name this one so I said the only thing on my mind lately. Anyway...last night we went to Owen's to play. We ended up on his driveway. First they played in the sand, and then they did artwork with chalk on their driveway. (I tried to touch the chalk, but just couldn't, wonder where D get's his sensory issues from?) This evening we visited an openhouse for a preschool that Owen went to last year. After talking to Rick we are going to register even though we will miss a portion of it. I just thought I would add a cute picture of Derrick tonight with his binky that he needs to get rid of!

1 comment:
You guys are here! I love it. Derrick is adorable. I love to see him with the kids.
Post a Comment