Friday, August 1, 2008

Whew, the series is over!



Just want to say that I'm so so so happy that we took 3 out of 4 with Chicago! It was a tense 4 days and I'm proud of the team! Anyway, on to the not so interesting stuff in our world in the last few days. Derrick played with Angelo again and as usual had the best time ever! Yesterday we went shopping for clothes for Rick and I have to take back 8 of the shirts I bought him! He told me not to go for him but I did anyway! It's been really hot here, but is starting to cool down a bit. We've been keeping up with runs about every other morning, but haven't been going outside in the evening for a few days because of the heat and humidity. So basically, we've been just a little bit boring!

1 comment:

coffeegirlangie said...

I love to see how into it you are. It is good for the heart. I miss you so much and think that my nephew is the cutest baby in the world.