Tuesday, September 2, 2008

August 30






Today I finally got to workout with my dad! Whenever I visit home, that is one of the things I look foward to most. I got a lot of fun birthday messages! I'm now 30! I took it just fine. My grandma had a "Farewell to Summer" party that was a lot of fun. I got to see most of my family on my mom's side. My Uncle Mark and Aunt Sandy were there! I haven't seen them for years and years! Aleksi and Alex took good care of Derrick, (besides feeding him root beer and frosting!) taking him for a walk! During the party my sweet nephew Danny called me to help fix up his knee! (I'm Mrs. Trainer!) I thought that was so so sweet. Oh yeah, I can't forget to say what I got for my birthday...a Coach purse! Rick's been wanting me to get one to match my Coach wallet I got from Derrick 2 Christmas's ago! So we are both very happy!

No comments: