Saturday, September 20, 2008

September 18






Today Elijah came over to play while his mommy got an ultra-sound. Derrick was showing off for Elijah. They were really cute together. They marched together and clapped together. I was really proud of Derrick because he let me hold Elijah and let Elijah sit in his highchair! Later that night we went over to Owen's to play in his basement. Owen has been calling me Derrick for a while now. He kept on coming up to me and saying, "Hi Derrick!" or "look Derrick"! I try telling him that my name is Annette, but he just wants to call me Derrick. So we were sitting on his couch watching the game and Owen says, "Where's Rick?" So he knows Rick's name even though he's hardly around him at all and calls me Derrick and I'm around him all the time! Funny kids!
Check out the cute video of Elijah and Derrick!

No comments: