After I went for a run with Angie in the morning, I just didn’t feel like doing anything today! Me and my mom watched shows on Investigation Discovery while Derrick took a very needed nap. He threw a 45 minute fit while I was on my run! Later I went to dinner with Toni. Grandma and Grandpa were going to watch Derrick but he really didn’t want me to leave! So I convinced him to go and play with Alex and Danny! He was good with that! So Toni and I had a very nice dinner. The conversation was the best part! I’m glad to have Toni as my best friend! We went to Hopper’s and got a bunch of junk that I took home for my dad to eat! I knew he would eat it! Derrick put on Grandma's sunglasses. He looked very stylish!
Grandma's Visit
18 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment