This morning I got to workout with my dad again. I’m sad that we only got to workout together twice my entire trip out here! Later we took pictures of the grandkids at the park! They had so much fun and they are all so cute together. Derrick is sure going to miss being able to play with his cousins! (I’m sad!) After that me, Adam, Ashley, Angie and Beau went to Lumpy’s to meet up with Jessie and Mark for dinner. I was so nervous because I left Derrick with Leksi and that is the first time I’ve ever left Derrick with anybody other than an adult. But I trust Aleksi. She and Derrick are so good together. And of course he did just fine! (Thanks to Leks!) And then Derrick got to see his sister Amanda one more time before we leave tomorrow. Derrick was showing off for her and Maurice (Amanda’s boyfriend) so much. It was adorable! He was singing to them and just being as hyper as could be! It was a great time!
Grandma's Visit
18 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment