Thursday, September 25, 2008

September 21



Rick comes home tonight! I'm so excited! We've not seen each other very much at all for over a month. He may be here to stay if we don't make it to the playoffs. Derrick and I didn't leave all day long again today! Derrick went downstairs and picked out a toy. He hadn't payed any attention to this toy that Ashley and Jody got him for his first birthday for months. He sat and played with it forever! Then, Derrick had a fun time rolling around in plastic bags. What a bad mom I must be letting my 2 year old play with plastic bags! (Don't worry, I was watching him very closely!) When Rick got home Derrick was so excited and so cute. After Rick brought his suitcase in Derrick says, "upstairs". That's just what Rick and Derrick do when he comes home from a roadtrip. They go upstairs and unpack together. We all had a great night together as a family! Tomorrow is an off-day!!!

No comments: