Derrick started preschool today!! I was so excited, but more nervous! We had Owen and Lisa carpool with us. Owen was excited and Derrick just didn’t know what to think. We got there and Derrick was very clingy, just as we thought he would be. Waiting to go pick him up seemed like it lasted forever. We got there about 15 minutes early and sat in the parking lot for 10 minutes before I couldn’t stand it any longer! When we got inside Derrick was sitting on Miss Linda’s lap. They said he did pretty good. Only whined here and there for a few minutes! We are so proud of him! The video here is of Derrick singing to us watching the video from our visit to Salt Lake. (It’s the only way I could keep him occupied long enough to let me catch up here!)
Grandma's Visit
18 years ago

2 comments:
Just love your blogspot. Spent a long time this morning reading and looking at pictures! You have the cutest boy in the world! We miss you so much.
Angelo and I are really excited and proud of Derrick-preschool is a really big deal! Love you guys! Marie
Post a Comment