Wednesday, September 17, 2008

September 17





Today was a great day. Derrick went to his 3rd day of preschool and it turned out great!!! He cried for me more than he has yet, but Miss Esther said he calmed down very quickly and didn't miss me the entire time. That's my boy! Great job D. I love you! Big news in our little neighborhood! We are getting a brand new road, driveway and apron, which means tons of tractors, bulldozers and such for the next few days!!! Derrick had a great time checking it out all day. I kinda made the mistake of telling D after his nap that we were going to meet Rhonda for dinner later becasuse that's all he wanted to do! He kept on saying "Onda, Onda,...car...car...Onda" I had to say...for dinner, later. He didn't get it! So finally, when we got there he was so happy so see Rhonda! Cortnie was there too, which I was so happy to see! (D pointed out Cortnie's Jeep when we got there!) We had a great time! The greatest was when Ashley showed up! He ate her rice and beans and for the rest of the night said, "Ashee, Ashee!) So cute.

2 comments:

Bruce & Pam said...

Looks like you've been just as busy at home as you were here!

Sure glad he likes school!

WIKKY said...

School is so great for them! He will learn to love it more and more once he gets comfortable! Good luck!